Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Only previously unpublished manuscripts that meet the profile and scientific level of the journal are accepted for publication
- The text complies with the requirements for style and bibliography set out in the Guidelines for Authors of the section "About the Journal".
- A submission file is a document in Microsoft Office Word, OpenOffice, RTF, or WordPerfect format.
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by full correct URL addresses.
- The text is typed in 12-point font with single line spacing; author's emphasis is italicised rather than underlined (everywhere except for URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be in the content (not at the end of the document).
The authors retain copyrights to the work and at the same time grant the magazine the right to first publish it under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which allows other persons to freely distribute the published work with a mandatory reference to its authors and its first publication.
The author of the published article has the right to distribute information about it and to post references to work in the electronic repository of the institution.